ATTENTION ALL LANDSCAPERS! – Take charge of your career today and get in contact with us – We are looking for a top-notch experienced landscaping Team Leader.
We are serious when we say we are paying a SIGN-ON BONUS – $5,000 paid after 1 year successful employment, then another $5,000 paid after 2 years with us.
So take charge of your career and take charge of our landscape construction projects from start to finish. Liaise with clients, lead your team and go home at night feeling proud and valued – is this what you’re looking for?
With the recent addition of two more awesome new landscapers, our team is growing and we are busy!! We need an experienced Landscaping Team Leader to start as soon as possible.
Here’s why working with us will be the best career move you ever make:
- Earn $30 – $40 per hour (depending on experience) – we pay top rates
- A wide variety of work – you won’t be stuck doing the same thing every day
- You get a company vehicle
- If you’re relocating, we’ll help with any moving costs, up to $1,000
- Uniforms provided + a boot allowance
- A paid day off for your birthday
- Beers, barbeques and lots of fun social events (you’ll need a sense of humour!)
- Bosses who look after you – Graeme & Michelle are well known as good sorts who really care about their staff
Now, if you’re not looking right now yourself but you have a mate who is, we offer a $5,000 referral fee – paid when we hire the person you refer. The only condition is that they work with us for at least 3 months…we don’t want any Muppets!
If you’re an experienced Team Leader looking for a challenging role and a fresh start with a company that values the contribution you make and invests in your development, then this role could be perfect for you… if you’ve got what it takes!
We’re the Waikato’s #1 landscaping company and our business is booming. We’ve got so many projects on the go that we need another pair of hands – 2021 is turning out to be great year for us, and it looks likely to continue!
Here’s what we need from you-
Proven work history in a landscaping or construction role with experience in some, or all, of the following:
- Retaining walls
- Excavation and base preparation
- Planting and plant knowledge
- Concreting skills would be great but not imperative
- Digger operating
You also need:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience leading and organising a team
- To have a clean full NZ Driver’s license
- To be able to work unsupervised, run your own jobs and train apprentices
- To be honest and trustworthy
- To take pride in your work and go the extra mile to make sure the job is top notch
- Great people skills both with fellow workmates and customers
Please note this is a job that requires you to work onsite full-time.
If you think you’ve got what it takes then apply now with a copy of your CV / career history and brief covering letter telling us why you are the right person for the job; or just give us a call for a chat to find out more 07 847 0780
Remember, if you’re not looking right now yourself but you have a mate who is, we are offering a $5,000 referral cash payment, paid when we hire the person you refer ( providing they’re still with us after 90 days )